Thursday, February 5, 2009

Safe Investing FAQ's

Below is a sampling of investor questions that I am seeing these days. I've consolidated them into two central themes:

What are the safest money investments available today?
  • Is there such a thing a safe investing anymore?
  • What are some good ways to invest money in this economy?
  • Where is the best place to invest money right now?
  • What are the best low risk investments?
  • What are some good investments today?
  • What are some safe ways to invest money?
  • What are good safe investments?
  • Where do I find good safe money investments today?

2) Can I still find high yield safe investments?

  • Is safe high yield investing still possible
  • What are the best investments for today's economy?
  • Are safe high yield investments a thing of the past?
  • What are secure high yield investments today?
  • What is the best place to invest money right now?
  • What are the best fixed rate investments right now?
I'm guessing that you're probably asking similar questions yourself. I know that I am! So, I have done a good amount of research on these two topics.

What's interesting is this: depending upon which investment 'guru' that you listen to, there are a lot of different opinions being given in response to the first central question above: "What are the safest money investments available today?" And the opinions vary even more on the second central question: "Can I still find high yield safe investments?"

After the completion of all my research of numerous expert writings, internet searches, blogs, television and radio interviews, etc., tempered by my personal knowledge and experience, I decided to create this blog.

In future blogs, I will be sharing information about what I consider to be the safest money investments, also where you can find high yield safe investments in today's economy. In fact, I am developing another new blog that will share information about what I consider to be the safest high yield investment. Please stay tuned!

For FREE independent financial advice about safe investing and retirement, visit my website at: www.JohnHanlin.com. I specialize in the safest money investments and the best HIGH YIELD safe investments, particularly in raw land development. (Please fill out the Contact Form on my website if you have questions that the website couldn't answer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share